attempts to put more water into the glass. and hope the darned thing doesn't leak.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
the serenity of laos
it wasn't the most obvious choice for a holiday, but am so very very glad i went.
luang prabang well deserves it's unesco world heritage site status. not just three or four monuments, but the entire town itself.
go. and you will see why.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I would so love to go to Laos. Which airline did you fly? I know AirAsia goes to Vientiane but to get to Luang Prabang, must take either flight or local transporation (which is not too reliable). Did you fly to Luang Prabang directly?
nope, we flew airaisa to vientiane. then took the VIP bus to luang prabang (USD 15, leaves at 8 am, arrives around 9 hours 40 mins later...). we flew back using lao airlines, USD 65.
3 comments:
I would so love to go to Laos. Which airline did you fly? I know AirAsia goes to Vientiane but to get to Luang Prabang, must take either flight or local transporation (which is not too reliable). Did you fly to Luang Prabang directly?
-flygal-
nope, we flew airaisa to vientiane. then took the VIP bus to luang prabang (USD 15, leaves at 8 am, arrives around 9 hours 40 mins later...). we flew back using lao airlines, USD 65.
10 hours on a bus? ouch..
Post a Comment